In a Search Engine Optimization campaign by Vsybly, we shall target specific keywords for a first page ranking in search engines such as Google. We do this by following an SEO strategy which combines three things.
1. SEO analysis & strategy building
2. On-site SEO changes
3. Off-site SEO promotions.
- Current SEO stats of your website
- What are the best keywords for you?
- Who are your online competitors and what are they doing?
- Preparing an SEO Strategy
These are the SEO related changes to be made at your website. Our SEO strategy may follow some or all of these factors based on the website's current SEO condition.
- Metatag Fixing ( Title, Keyword, Description, Headers)
- Canonical issue fixing
- Robots.txt file creation
- XML Sitemap generation/submission
- Image Alt Tag fixing
- Duplicate Content fixing
- 404 error & 301 Redirection fixing
- Broken link check
- Hyperlink & URL Structure optimization
- Website load time optimization
- Google Analytics integration
- Google Search Console integration
- Writing of search friendly content with keyword optimization
Here we create your links & share your content all over the web. While many of these activities do not fetch as much direct traffic as the ones in Web Promotion package, yet all of these are important keyword ranking factors in the year 2018. Our SEO strategy may include some or all of these factors in combination with the Web Promotion.
- Social Bookmarking Submission
- Article/Press Release Submission
- Blog Submission at authority blog sites (Ex- WordPress, Blogspot etc)
- Major Directory Submission (Ex- DMoz, Yahoo Directory)
- Submission at Do-Follow, authority Directories & Bookmarking sites
- Images & Infographic submissions at authority sites
- Document Submissions at authority file hosting sites (Ex- Slideshare, 4shared)
- Video Submission
- Web 2.0 Profile Creation
- RSS Feed Creation/Submission
- Sharing of all the above content with major Social media.